Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS9
Validates a candidates ability to apply SAS® programming skills to clinical trials data
Successful candidates should be able to do the following:
- Clinical trials process.
- Accessing, managing and transforming clinical trials data.
- Statistical procedures and macro programming.
- Reporting clinical trials results.
- Validating clinical trial data reporting.
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS/GRAPH 1: Essentials
- SAS Report Writing 1: Using Procedures and ODS
- Processing Database and Spreadsheet Data with SAS/ACCESS Software
- SAS Clinical Data Integration: Essentials
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
You are trying to stand out from crowd ? Stop telling, showcase your skills with SAS Digital Badge !
- Provide labor market insights that connect your new skills to jobs.
- Enable recruiters to view and verify candidates with certain SAS skills.
- It will answer, What you did? Who says you did it? and Why it matters? these questions for you.
SAS Digital Badge
Share it. You’ve earned it.
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this