Data Integration Developer
Learn how to write SAS programs and enter into the world of 4th generation programming even without any prior knowledge of programming. Understand the components of the SAS macro facility to automate your work and reduce the time and effort in writing and maintaining programs. Learn how to process SAS data using Structured Query Language (SQL). Move up the ladder in Data Management Technology and learn how to support the extraction, movement, transformation, and loading of data between systems. SAS Data Management products support migrating data between nearly any type of platform, database, and file format.
Who Should Attend?
Before attending this course, you should have experience using computer software. Specifically, you should be able to,
- Aspirants who want to become Data Manager and build a strong SAS programming foundation to manipulate data, perform queries and analyses, and generate reports.
- Aspirants who want to develop skill set for building data warehouse and/or data mart while ensuring a high level of data quality and accessibility for business intelligence and data analytics applications and deliver data to the right place, at the right time, in the right form, to the right person.
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- Navigate the SAS windowing environment
- Navigate the SAS Enterprise Guide programming environment
- Read various types of data into SAS data sets
- Create SAS variables and subset data
- Combine SAS data sets
- Create and enhance listing and summary reports
- Validate SAS data sets.
SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- Control SAS Data Set Input And Output
- Combine SAS Data Sets
- Summarize, Read, And Write Different Types Of Data
- Perform DO Loop And SAS Array Processing
- Transform Character, Numeric, And Date Variables.
SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- Perform text substitution in SAS code
- Automate and customize the production of SAS code
- Conditionally or iteratively construct SAS code
- Use macro variables and macro functions.
SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- Query and subset data
- Summarize and present data
- Combine tables, including complex joins and merges
- Create and modify table views and indexes
- Replace multiple data and proc steps with one sql query.
SAS Data Integration Studio
- Benchmark computer resource usage
- Control memory, i/o, and cpu resources
- Create and use indexes
- Combine data horizontally
- Use hash and hiter data step component objects and arrays as lookup tables
- Compress sas data sets
- Sample your sas data sets
- Create and use sas data views
- Safely reduce the length of numeric variables
- Create user-defined functions and informats.
- Register source data and target tables
- Create jobs and explore the functionality of the job editor
- Work with many of the various transformations
- Work with slowly changing dimensions
- Work with Loop transformations
- Create new transformations
- Examine impact analysis
- Examine exporting and importing of metadata
- Establish checkpoints in job flow
- Deploy jobs for scheduling
- Deploy jobs as SAS Stored Processes.
The fees is inclusive of:
- Fee: ₹2,26,000/- ₹1,30,000+GST | Duration: 136 Hours.
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
You are trying to stand out from crowd ? Stop telling, showcase your skills with SAS Digital Badge !
- Provide labor market insights that connect your new skills to jobs.
- Enable recruiters to view and verify candidates with certain SAS skills.
- It will answer, What you did? Who says you did it? and Why it matters? these questions for you.
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this