Predictive Business Analyst
SAS Predictive Business Analyst brings in the capability to support the business and management with clear and insightful analyses on the data at hand. This includes data mining skills, advanced modelling techniques and business visualization which conveys information in a universal manner and make it simple to share ideas with others. It lets people ask others, “Do you see what I see?” And it can even answer questions like “What would happen if we made an adjustment to that area?”
Who should attend?
- Aspirants who want to become Business analysts /experts, Business Visualization Analysts or experts and build a strong SAS programming foundation to manipulate data, perform queries and analyses, and generate analytical insights.
- Additionally, wants to access the power of SAS for analysis for complex business problems through data mining and predictive modelling using the point-and-click interface.
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- Navigate the SAS windowing environment.
- Navigate the SAS Enterprise Guide programming environment.
- Read various types of data into SAS data sets.
- Create SAS variables and subset data.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Create and enhance listing and summary reports.
- Validate SAS data sets.
SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Control SAS data set input and output.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Summarize, read, and write different types of data.
- Perform DO loop and SAS array processing.
- Transform character, numeric, and date variables.
Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Generate descriptive statistics and explore data with graphs
- Perform analysis of variance
- Perform linear regression and assess the assumptions
- Use diagnostic statistics to identify potential outliers in multiple regression
- Use chi-square statistics to detect associations among categorical variables
- Fit a multiple logistic regression model.
SAS Visual Analytics
- Define a SAS Enterprise Miner project and explore data graphically
- Modify data for better analysis results
- Build and understand predictive models such as decision trees and regression models
- Compare and explain complex models
- Generate and use score code
- Apply association and sequence discovery to transaction data.
- Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- Administering the Environment and Managing Data
- Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- Using SAS Visual Analytics Custom Graph Builder
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this