SAS Platform Administration: Fast Track
This intensive course provides accelerated learning for those students who will administer the platform for SAS Business Analytics. This course is for individuals who are comfortable with learning large amounts of information in a short period of time. The SAS Platform Administration: Metadata Administration and SAS Platform Administration: System Administration courses are available to provide the same type of information in a more detailed approach over a longer period of time. Suitable for SAS Platform Administrators.
Learn How To:
- Administer the SAS environment
- Identify and report about the state of the SAS environment
- Back up the SAS environment
- Monitor and log SAS servers
- Administer client applications
- Administer users
- Administer data access
- Recognize and establish various security techniques
- Secure data and other shared content
- Troubleshoot metadata security
- Move and promote metadata
- Administer the SAS middle tier
- Monitor the SAS middle tier with SAS Environment Manager.
Before attending this course, you should have experience using computer software. Specifically, you should be able to,
- This course addresses SAS Analytics Platform, SAS Management Console, SAS Environment Manager software.
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
- Reviewing the SAS Platform
- Reviewing SAS Platform Architecture Components
- Understanding SAS Metadata and the Metadata Server
- Understanding Initial Authentication and Administering Users, Groups, and Roles
- Managing SAS Compute Servers and Spawners
- Securing Metadata
- Establishing Connectivity to Data Sources
- Monitoring Your SAS Environment
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
SAS Digital Badge
Share it. You’ve earned it.
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this