SAS Data Integration Studio: Fast Track
This course covers the content of both SAS Data Integration Studio: Essentials and SAS Data Integration Studio: Additional Topics. It introduces and expands the knowledge of SAS Data Integration Studio and includes topics for registering sources and targets; creating and working with jobs; and working with transformations. This course also covers information on working with slowly changing dimensions, working with the Loop transformations, and defining new transformations. Targeted towards Data integration developers and data integration architects.
Learn How To:
- Register source data and target tables.
- Create jobs and explore the functionality of the job editor.
- Work with many of the various transformations.
- Work with slowly changing dimensions.
- Work with Loop transformations.
- Create new transformations.
- Examine impact analysis.
- Examine exporting and importing of metadata.
- Establish checkpoints in job flow.
- Deploy jobs for scheduling.
- Deploy jobs as SAS Stored Processes.
Before attending this course, you should have experience with,
- SAS programming basics
- SQL processing
- SAS macro facility.
- You can gain this experience by completing the following
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials,
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials, and
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials courses.
- This course addresses SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Data Quality Solution, SAS Analytics Platform software.
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
- Working with Change Management
- Creating Metadata for Source Data
- Creating Metadata for Target Data
- Creating Metadata for Jobs
- Orion Star Case Study
- Additional Features for Jobs
- Working with Transformations
- Working with the Loop Transformations
- Working with Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Creating Custom Transformations
- Working with the Table Loader Transformations
- Working with Databases
- Additional Topics
- Deploying Jobs
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
You are trying to stand out from crowd ? Stop telling, showcase your skills with SAS Digital Badge !
- Provide labor market insights that connect your new skills to jobs.
- Enable recruiters to view and verify candidates with certain SAS skills.
- It will answer, What you did? Who says you did it? and Why it matters? these questions for you.
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this