What is PHP Codignator ?
CodeIgniter is a powerful PHP framework with a very small footprint, built for developers who need a simple and elegant toolkit to create full-featured web applications. CodeIgniter was created by EllisLab, and is now a project of the British Columbia Institute of Technology.Before you start proceeding with this tutorial, we assume that you are already exposed to HTML, Core PHP, and Advance PHP. We have used CodeIgniter version 3.0.1 in all the examples. CodeIgniter is an application development framework, which can be used to develop websites, using PHP. It is an Open Source framework. It has a very rich set of functionality, which will increase the speed of website development work.
Why Aspire Training
· An opportunity for students to get exposed to the real working environment.
· Help them prepare themselves to scope with the work environment after the completion of the course.
· Enhance skills to secure jobs.
· Increase the feasibility of employability.
· Help develop personal attributes such as critical thinking, decision making ability, creativity, leadership skills, and time management
· HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Ajax, Bootstrap, PHP Coordinator Framework,Wordpress
· Databases: MySQL
Training duration:- 35 hrs
What we Teach in PHP Codignator
· CodeIgniter Basics
· User Management
· Creating E-commerce Features
· Managing Data In and Out
· Working with Databases
· Creating a Secure User Environment
· Calendaring, Right Place, and Right Time
· Extending the Core
· Working with Images