SAS Certified Data Scientist
It is best suited for those with a strong background in applied mathematics. A master's degree or higher in a quantitative or technical field is recommended, but not required.
Level 1: SAS Certified Big Data Professional
Module 1: Big Data Preparation, Statistics and Visual Exploration
Module 2: Big Data Programming and Loading
- Course 1: Big Data Challenges and Analysis-Driven Data
- Course 2: Exploring Data With SAS Visual Analytics
- Course 3: Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
- Course 4: Preparing Data for Analysis and Reporting
- Course 5: Crafting Compelling (and true) Data Stories
Level 2: SAS Certified AI & ML Professional
Module 1: Machine Learning Using SAS® Viya®
- Course 1: Introduction to SAS and Hadoop: Essentials
- Course 2: DS2 Programming Essentials With Hadoop
- Course 3: Hadoop Data Management With Hive, Pig and SAS
- Course 4: Getting Started With SAS In-Memory Statistics
Module 2: Natural Language and Computer Vision
- Course 1: Machine Learning Using SAS® Viya®
Module 3: Forecasting and Optimization
- Course 1: SAS® Visual Text Analysis in SAS® Viya®
- Course 2: Deep Learning Using SAS® Software
- Course 1: Forecasting Using Model Studio in SAS® Viya® 3.4
- Course 2: Optimization Concepts for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
For Level 2, one can also go for SAS Certified Advance Analytics Professional
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
You are trying to stand out from crowd ? Stop telling, showcase your skills with SAS Digital Badge !
- Provide labor market insights that connect your new skills to jobs.
- Enable recruiters to view and verify candidates with certain SAS skills.
- It will answer, What you did? Who says you did it? and Why it matters? these questions for you.
Share it. You’ve earned it.
SAS Digital Badge
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this