SAS Certified Clinical Trials Programmer Using SAS 9
SAS Certification training - SAS Viya visual Analytics
This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You will learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder and you will also learn the basics of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator. Suitable for Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics.
Successful candidates should be able to do the following:
- Interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- Access and prepare data for exploration, analysis, and reporting
- Explore data using the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Create reports with the SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- Use the SAS Visual Data Builder and understand the capabilities of the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- View reports using the SAS Visual Analytics Viewer and SAS Mobile BI.
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS/GRAPH 1: Essentials
- SAS Report Writing 1: Using Procedures and ODS
- Processing Database and Spreadsheet Data with SAS/ACCESS Software
- SAS Clinical Data Integration: Essentials
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.