SAS Clinical Data Management
The course is designed for candidates who aspires to build career in the Clinical Data Management and learns how to write SAS programs and prepare data for analysis. The comparisons of manipulation techniques and resource cost benefits are designed to help programmers choose the most appropriate technique for their data situation. It focuses on the components of the SAS macro facility and how to design, write, and debug macro systems. Emphasis is placed on understanding how programs with and without macro code are processed. It also covers how to process SAS data using Structured Query Language (SQL).
Learn How To:
- Read raw data files and SAS data sets
- Investigate and summarize data by generating frequency tables and descriptive statistics
- Create SAS variables and recode data values
- Subset data
- Combine multiple SAS files
- Create listing, summary, HTML, and graph reports.
- Use macro code to write more efficient SAS programs
- Use the SQL procedure as an easy, flexible way to query and combine your data
- Use advanced SAS programming techniques such as creating samples and indexes, using lookup tables to match data, and modifying and tracking data set changes
- Write SAS programs to maximize efficiency.
Before attending this course, you should have experience using computer software. Specifically, you should be able to,
- Understand file structures and system commands on your operating systems.
- Access data files on your operating systems.
- No prior SAS experience is needed.
- If you do not feel comfortable with the prerequisites or are new to programming and think that the pace of this course might be too demanding, you can take the SAS Programming Introduction: Basic Concepts course before attending this course.
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- Navigate the SAS windowing environment.
- Navigate the SAS Enterprise Guide programming environment.
- Read various types of data into SAS data sets.
- Create SAS variables and subset data.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Create and enhance listing and summary reports.
- Validate SAS data sets.
SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- Control SAS data set input and output.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Summarize, read, and write different types of data.
- Perform DO loop and SAS array processing.
- Transform character, numeric, and date variables.
SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- Perform text substitution in SAS code
- Automate and customize the production of SAS code
- Conditionally or iteratively construct SAS code
- Use macro variables and macro functions.
SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- Query and subset data
- Summarize and present data
- Combine tables, including complex joins and merges
- Create and modify table views and indexes
- Replace multiple data and proc steps with one sql query.
- Benchmark computer resource usage
- Control memory, i/o, and cpu resources
- Create and use indexes
- Combine data horizontally
- Use hash and hiter data step component objects and arrays as lookup tables
- Compress sas data sets
- Sample your sas data sets
- Create and use sas data views
- Safely reduce the length of numeric variables
- Create user-defined functions and informats.
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
You are trying to stand out from crowd ? Stop telling, showcase your skills with SAS Digital Badge !
- Provide labor market insights that connect your new skills to jobs.
- Enable recruiters to view and verify candidates with certain SAS skills.
- It will answer, What you did? Who says you did it? and Why it matters? these questions for you.
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this