Advance SAS Programmer Certification
This course is for SAS programmers who prepare data for analysis. The comparisons of manipulation techniques and resource cost benefits are designed to help programmers choose the most appropriate technique for their data situation. It focuses on the components of the SAS macro facility and how to design, write, and debug macro systems. Emphasis is placed on understanding how programs with and without macro code are processed. It also covers how to process SAS data using Structured Query Language (SQL).
This course helps you prepare you for the following certification exam(s): SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9. Candidates who earn this credential must have a SAS Certified Base Programmer for SAS®9 credential and then take and pass the SAS Advanced Programming for SAS®9 exam.
Learn How To:
- Use macro code to write more efficient SAS programs.
- Use the SQL procedure as an easy, flexible way to query and combine your data.
- Use advanced SAS programming techniques such as creating samples and indexes, using lookup tables to match data, and modifying and tracking data set changes.
- Write SAS programs to maximize efficiency.
Before attending this course, you should have experience using computer software. Specifically, you should be able to read raw data files and SAS data sets,
- Investigate and summarize data by generating frequency tables and descriptive statistics.
- Create SAS variables and recode data values.
- Subset data.
- Combine multiple SAS files.
- Create listing, summary, HTML, and graph reports.
SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- Perform text substitution in SAS code.
- Automate and customize the production of SAS code.
- Conditionally or iteratively construct SAS code.
- Use macro variables and macro functions.
SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- Query and subset data.
- Summarize and present data.
- Combine tables, including complex joins and merges.
- Create and modify table views and indexes.
- Replace multiple DATA and PROC steps with one SQL query.
- Benchmark computer resource usage.
- Control memory, I/O, and CPU resources.
- Create and use indexes.
- Combine data horizontally.
- Use hash and hiter DATA step component objects and arrays as lookup tables.
- Compress SAS data sets.
- Sample your SAS data sets.
- Create and use SAS data views.
- Safely reduce the length of numeric variables.
- Create user-defined functions and informats.
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification worth $180 Each.
- Save more by attending Base SAS certification Package.
Download Course Curriculum
You are trying to stand out from crowd ? Stop telling, showcase your skills with SAS Digital Badge !
- Provide labor market insights that connect your new skills to jobs.
- Enable recruiters to view and verify candidates with certain SAS skills.
- It will answer, What you did? Who says you did it? and Why it matters? these questions for you.
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this