SAS Visual Business Analytics with Machine Learning
SAS Visual Business Analytics with Machine Learning help people see things that were not obvious to them before. Even when data volumes are very large, patterns can be spotted quickly and easily. This includes data mining skills, advanced modelling techniques, business visualizations which conveys information in a universal manner and make it simple to share ideas with others. It lets people ask others, “Do you see what I see?” And it can even answer questions like “What would happen if we made an adjustment to that area?”
Who should attend?
- Aspirants who want to become Business Data Visualization analysts /experts and build a strong SAS programming foundation to manipulate data, perform queries and analyses, and generate reports.
- Additionally, wants to access the power of SAS for analysis and report generation on data using the point-and-click interface.
SAS Programming 1: Essentials
SAS SQL 1: Essentials
SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- Navigate the SAS windowing environment.
- Navigate the SAS Enterprise Guide programming environment.
- Read various types of data into SAS data sets.
- Create SAS variables and subset data.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Create and enhance listing and summary reports.
- Validate SAS data sets.
SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- Control SAS data set input and output.
- Combine SAS data sets.
- Summarize, read, and write different types of data.
- Perform DO loop and SAS array processing.
- Transform character, numeric, and date variables.
- Perform text substitution in SAS code
- Automate and customize the production of SAS code
- Conditionally or iteratively construct SAS code
- Use macro variables and macro functions.
SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- Query and subset data
- Summarize and present data
- Combine tables, including complex joins and merges
- Create and modify table views and indexes
SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Benchmark computer resource usage
- Control memory, i/o, and cpu resources
- Create and use indexes
- Combine data horizontally
- Use hash and hiter data step component objects and arrays as lookup tables
- Compress sas data sets
- Sample your sas data sets
- Create and use sas data views
- Safely reduce the length of numeric variables
- Create user-defined functions and informats.
Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Generate descriptive statistics and explore data with graphs
- Perform analysis of variance
- Perform linear regression and assess the assumptions
- Use diagnostic statistics to identify potential outliers in multiple regression
- Use chi-square statistics to detect associations among categorical variables
- Fit a multiple logistic regression model.
SAS Visual Analytics
- Define a SAS Enterprise Miner project and explore data graphically
- Modify data for better analysis results
- Build and understand predictive models such as decision trees and regression models
- Compare and explain complex models
- Generate and use score code
- Apply association and sequence discovery to transaction data.
- Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- Administering the Environment and Managing Data
- Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- Using SAS Visual Analytics Custom Graph Builder
The fees is inclusive of:
- Fee: ₹3,01,000/- ₹1,84,000+GST | Duration: 176 Hours.
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
You are trying to stand out from crowd ? Stop telling, showcase your skills with SAS Digital Badge !
- Provide labor market insights that connect your new skills to jobs.
- Enable recruiters to view and verify candidates with certain SAS skills.
- It will answer, What you did? Who says you did it? and Why it matters? these questions for you.
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this