SAS Visual Analytics for SAS 9
SAS Certification training - SAS Visual Analytics for SAS 9
This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You will learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder and you will also learn the basics of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator. Suitable for Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics.
Learn How To:
- Interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- Access and prepare data for exploration, analysis, and reporting
- Explore data using the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Create reports with the SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- Use the SAS Visual Data Builder and understand the capabilities of the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- View reports using the SAS Visual Analytics Viewer and SAS Mobile BI.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
- No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience.
- Specifically, you should be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- Know how to use a Web browser to access information.
- This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.
- Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- Administering the Environment and Managing Data
- Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- Using SAS Visual Analytics Custom Graph Builder
- Case Study:Creating Analyses and Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
SAS Visual Analytics 1 for SAS Viya: Basics
- Exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts.
- Exploring the SAS Visual Analytics course environment.
- Discussing the course environment and scenario.
- Exploring SAS Visual Data Builder.
- Exploring SAS Visual Analytics Administrator.
- Examining Visual Analytics Explorer.
- Selecting data and defining data item properties.
- Creating visualizations.
- Enhancing visualizations with analytics.
- Interacting with visualizations and explorations.
- Examining the SAS Visual Analytics Designer interface.
- Creating a simple report.
- Creating data items and working with graphs.
- Working with filters and report sections.
- Establishing interactions, links, and alerts.
- Working with gauges and display rules.
- Working with tables.
- Working with other objects.
- Creating custom graphs.
- Using custom graph objects in a report.
- MegaCorp case study.
- SAS resources.
- Beyond this course.