SAS Visual Analytics
This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You will learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder and you will also learn the basics of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator. Suitable for Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics.
Learn How To:
- Interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- Access and prepare data for exploration, analysis, and reporting
- Explore data using the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Create reports with the SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- Use the SAS Visual Data Builder and understand the capabilities of the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- View reports using the SAS Visual Analytics Viewer and SAS Mobile BI.
- No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience.
- Specifically, you should be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- Know how to use a Web browser to access information.
- This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.
- Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- Administering the Environment and Managing Data
- Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- Using SAS Visual Analytics Custom Graph Builder
- Case Study: Creating Analyses and Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
The fees is inclusive of:
- Training & Digital Badge.
- Course material.
- 2 attempts of Global certification.
Download Course Curriculum
SAS Digital Badge
Share it. You’ve earned it.
You are trying to stand out from crowd ? Stop telling, showcase your skills with SAS Digital Badge !
- Provide labor market insights that connect your new skills to jobs.
- Enable recruiters to view and verify candidates with certain SAS skills.
- It will answer, What you did? Who says you did it? and Why it matters? these questions for you.
Learn More, Get More Discount
People also look for the following courses along with this